[thelist] CSS: Attach disclaimer DIV to bottom of page

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Tue Jan 13 14:32:18 CST 2004

I'm having some trouble with CSS, but I'm enjoying the growing pains. I
have another question for all you experts out there:

I would like my disclaimer layer to stick to the bottom of the page. I
tried the following style:

#Disclaimer {
	bottom: 0px;
	position: absolute;
	text-align: center;
	width: 550px;
}

But the layer only attaches to the bottom of the window, not the bottom
of the page. If the page is longer than the window, the layer will
overlap the text.

If I use position:relative; the layer doesn't go anywhere near the
bottom of the page. Help please!

Thanks.

Minh Lee Goon
digerati design studios