[thelist] css won't show in test browser

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 09:37:54 CST 2004

On 14/1/04 2:21 pm, "Janet FitzGerald" <waxplanet at sunflower.com> wrote:

> Hello Volters,
>
> I haven't done web work in the better part of a year.  Now, I'm trying
> to set up a site in DWMX.  I attached my pages to a style sheet which
> work fine in DW.  But, when I hit F12 to test it in IE, no styles show
> at all.  What the heck am I forgetting?  I can't find any documentation
> about it in the online help.  Any ideas?

Havent come across that before.

As its a temporary file, try opening the file itself from within the
browser.

Check that the browser doesn¹t have its prefences set to use its own style
sheet/ignore styles.

Check the CSS link code in the <head> tag of your html file, make sure the
file  is in the correct place.

Ben