[thelist] Elementary School Websites

Scott Rutledge scott.rutledge at constellation-group.com
Thu Jan 15 10:28:41 CST 2004

Ken - P.S. --

See if the school has any ability (and better yet, an established
practice!) to record video of student-related events... I'm thinking of
my 5-year old son's Kindegarten Christmas concert that they put on, and
how cute it would be to see a brief clip of one or two songs they did on
up on the website!

If you could establish a space for these types of items, and establish a
regular/routine practice (and incumbent person with responsibilty for
carrying it out, someone hopefully with some basic video camera skills)
of capturing these events for posterity, it'd make a WAY COOL web
site...!

Scott Rutledge
Managing Director
The Constellation Group
2082 Avenue of the Trees
Carlsbad, CA  92008
ph: 760.845.1611
f:   760.434.4655
email: scott.rutledge at constellation-group.com <
mailto:scott.rutledge at constellation-group.com
<mailto:scott.rutledge at constellation-group.com> >
web:  http://www.constellation-group.com
<http://www.constellation-group.com>  <
http://www.constellation-group.com <http://www.constellation-group.com>

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed.  Any review, dissemination, or copying of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
sender by reply e-mail, delete and destroy all copies of the original
message.