[thelist] Elementary School Websites

Philip Weller themanhimself at philipweller.com
Fri Jan 16 09:36:08 CST 2004

Have a look at the school site I built.  http://www.katyisd.org/mce.  I
won't claim that it's the end all be all of elementary school sites, but
check it out to see what you like and what you'd do differently.  When I was
building it I looked at every school site I could find, good or bad.

One note, though.  I didn't have access to any backend resources, so there
are no dynamic features incorporated for you to check out.  However, the
district site linked to it does have some database driven pages that you can
evaluate.

Philip Weller
themanhimself at philipweller.com
[Go ahead, visit philipweller.com]