[thelist] free asp file upload component

Sarah Sweeney poohbear at designshift.com
Fri Jan 16 10:14:25 CST 2004

 >> So I've decided that I can get away with a VBScript component, just
 >> for the file uploading. Problem is, of the four I've tried so far
 >> (found after even more googling), none of them seems to include the
 >> ability to actually *delete* a file. Go figure. Can anyone suggest a
 >> free component that will both upload and delete files?

 > You could delete the file yourself using FSO.

Ah, I see! Apparently this is what I had done with my original JScript
code, and thought it had something to do with the component I had been
using. Thanks to Norman and Marcus for clearing this up for me :)

On a side note: it seems so easy to move/copy/delete files - why is it
so hard to upload them?

Sarah