[thelist] Colour rendition disclaimer anyone?

Scott wolpow scott at publiccto.com
Mon Jan 19 14:42:08 CST 2004

No, because every monitor and environment is different.
Funny thing is I just got off the phone with a client who insisted that I
changed the color of his site. I could not convince him I had done nothing
of the sort. I reloaded the page again to no avail. I asked if he had
changed monitors or settings.
"No" he said, "In fact I was very careful when I moved everything". I asked
him if he brushed up against the control knobs. He never knew they were
there. Miracle of miracles the site went back to the right color.
Moral:
A monitor is dynamic and dependant on environment. A printed matter is static.
Scott
Public CTO.