[thelist] Lynx windows

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 20:35:11 CST 2004

I'll be the first one to admit my ignorance of Windows. That ignorance
has come in handy I guess because I've never had much problem
installing whatever "Win32" version of whatever geeky software is
available on any of the Windows OS versions I've had. Granted I haven't
done that on Windows 98, but maybe if it, too, is "Win32" it would
accept the Win32 version of Lynx?