[thelist] Displaying Records By Date Later Than Current Date (MySQL + PHP)

Dave Stevens dave at stemfiction.com
Tue Jan 20 06:57:11 CST 2004

Hello all,

I've run myself round in circles a bit on this one, what I'm trying to
do is this:

I have a table in my database called "meetings". There are various
fields, but the crucial one here is "date".
This table stores all the meetings that my client is holding or has
held. For a "forthcoming meetings" page, I need to display any meetings
that have a date later or equal to today's date.

I've googled this to death, but I must be losing my search technique cos
I've yet to solve my problem - can anyone help?

Unix server, PHP page outputting XHTML 1.0, MySQL 4.0.16-Max.

Any help greatly appreciated :)
Dave