[thelist] OT-ish purely image based websites

Rebecca O'Connell rloconne at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:29:53 CST 2004

Out of curiosity, I loaded this site with images turned off in my browser. I
saw the following:

Copyright © 2003 by Jack E. Janzen and Leon J. Janzen, All rights
reserved.Contact Us!

That's it. That's all the content that shows up on the page. I looked at the
source, and all of the images are alt="". I am astonsihed. I thought we'd
moved past this. Especially major corporations who presumably hire
professional web designers.