[thelist] Topica = Spam?

Cancilla Dominick cancilla.d at mellon.com
Wed Jan 21 14:06:47 CST 2004

I've got a client who is looking to move his opt-in e-mail list to Topica because he wants to start sending HTML e-mail (the program we currently use is text only). However, while researching this I found that any e-mail list I opt into on Topica gets tagged as Spam by my company's blocking software. I even found an instance of a company whose newsletters came through fine, but started to be blocked when they switched to Topica.