[thelist] Am I asking the wrong question?

patrick pms at stoutstreet.com
Wed Jan 21 15:05:22 CST 2004

Martha,
Not knowing your region, it would seem that you may be getting the flock
of folk who came to the profession during the boom hoping to make a
quick buck.
    You may be better served -- although if time is critical you may
need to compromise -- by cultivating peering relationships with other
pros with complementary skillsets. I've done production work for ad
agencies/designers, plus my firm (Theory Factory) has similar
relationships with Flash developers.

    Good luck, and YES, there are good standards-aware folks out there.

patrick sanders
http://www.iampms.com