[thelist] Am I asking the wrong question?

mike karthauser mikek at brightstorm.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 15:07:13 CST 2004

On 21 Jan 2004, at 22:39, Martha Hesselein wrote:

> And I have yet to view a source code that has a doc type.  Am I asking
> for
> too much from the same person?  Methinks these people must have all
> the work
> they want, and that's why I haven't gotten my dream candidate to
> respond.
> BTW, I didn't specify any rates, just asked for a fee structure.  I
> mean,
> crikey, I'm willing to pay good money for good work...
>
> So, am I asking the wrong question, or should I just cast my net a
> little
> farther?

maybe its because they didn't see the advert? I rarely pay attention to
our local press as I'm far too busy post christmas being
designer/developer/clientliason. Depending on the catchment for your
advert, I would imagine that similar people are currently buried too
deep in client work to spare time to to look for work. I would suggest
you widen your net and look at advertising somewhere like jobserve.com.
good luck

--
Mike Karthauser
Managing Director - Brightstorm Ltd