[thelist] resume app

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Jan 21 15:47:38 CST 2004

Build one. check out www.starbucks.com :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: bruce [mailto:bedouglas at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:02 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] resume app

Hi...

We're trying to find a reasonably good "Open Source" Resume tracking
application.

The App should allow users to search through our positions, submit their
information in a form, as well as their actual resume doc. If possible, the
app should also allow admins to access/route the information as appropriate.

Does anyone have any insight/ideas as to where we might find this kind of
app...

We've done the Google search.. with no real luck...

Thanks,

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas at earthlink.net

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/