[thelist] Something I've never seen before...

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Wed Jan 21 17:49:10 CST 2004

no idea why this is, but why don't you try changing h3 to H3 and see if that solves the problem.

cheers

rob.smith at THERMON.com 01/20/04 04:57 AM -->
Hi list,

I've got a piece of html <h3>Company Profile</h3> that renders fine in, at least, the English IE browsers. However, according to my colleague in The Netherlands, his browser is doing this:

<h3>Company Profile</

...thus causing everything else on the page to be of type Header 3. He is using what looks like to me a Dutch IE browser. I also downloaded the Dutch browser and could not duplicate the error.

Can anyone explain this?

Rob Smith

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and complex