[thelist] Verdana Defence - was CSS Validation

Jane De'Ath janed at oakwebdesign.com.au
Wed Jan 21 18:18:17 CST 2004

Thanks for that interesting link Kris

I have always liked verdana and it's nice to have some evidence to encourage clients to use it.

I so often get clients telling me that times new roman is the best font for legibility, but it feels so drab when you are building a site based on that font.

I know the obsession with times new roman is a hang-over from when people learnt about print fonts, so it's great to have a university psychology department report to back up my own feelings.

Jane