[thelist] (1) Eudora to text (2) Win 98 network config swapper

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 05:57:21 CST 2004

(1) Does anyone know of a program to take the whole contents of a Eudora
directory (*.mbx) and
spew it out into individual text messages on the hard disk one txt file
-for-one email in a target
directory of my choice?

(2) Does anyone know of an application that will grab and swap networking
settings on a PC?

I have a Win98SE laptop that lives between 2 rather inflexible networks and
resetting all the IPs
workgroup id and Gateways in a real P.I.T.(A/B) and open to lots of errors !(

I need something that will grab and store existing settings, ask me what
new once I want and then swap
them around (then I reboot of course ;)

FB