[thelist] Google

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Sun Jan 25 21:13:27 CST 2004

I don't have an answer, but I can add a "me, too" to that; I checked a
lot of listings last night for a particular site, and not 8 hours later
they were completely gone--and far away from what they used to be.

Seems very similar to what happened in November, if I recall correctly,
and this ought to make for some interesting times if they're going to
keep up with this pattern of massive changes.