[thelist] The best resource for SEO information

Peter Small peter at petersmall.net
Mon Jan 26 02:58:08 CST 2004

Sorry Scott, I didn't get the email. It is probably because you used
the address peter at petersmall.com. It should be: peter at petersmall.net
(.net not .com).

Incidentally, if anyone has any questions about this technique of
creating information resources using a biological strategy, I'd be
grateful if they would post them to the list as I'm starting to put
together an FAQ.

Peter Small

Author of: Lingo Sorcery, Magical A-Life Avatars, The Entrepreneurial
Web, The Ultimate Game of Strategy and Web Presence
http://www.stigmergicsystems.com/
Resource build demo: http://www.stigmergicsystems.com/seoresources/