[thelist] Google

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Mon Jan 26 09:27:05 CST 2004

Hi,

I am in the same band wagon as Sam , Russ and Trisha. But i agree 100%
with tony. No one should put all their eggs in one basket. And google
has brought all of us too much business for us to say anything bad of
them. That would be biting the hand that feeds us.

We were #2 for SFTP a little while back. We were on the first page for
most related queries. now we are no where for most of them.
Interestingly some of our other rankings still hold.  So we are keeping
our fingures crossed and temporarily increasing our spending on adwords.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.