[thelist] Site review please

Amy Johnson amy at rocky-hills.com
Mon Jan 26 23:27:20 CST 2004

> Amy Johnson wrote:
>
> >I'd appreciate it if some of you can look at the following web site
> >from your various platforms.
> >
> >http://www.rocky-hills.com/sample/mcneil

I don't know what's up with the mouseover.  It's awful in Netscape 6.2
until the page is changed.  Can't figure it out.

> 2) It looks like you're loading your mouseover images at the
> top of the
> page and not after the rest of the page loads.  This can
> delay the rest
> of the page rendering, I believe.  I'd add an onload function and do
> your image preloading after the home page displays.

I've tried this (I'm not really a JavaScript programmer - hope I did it
right).  Please let me know if it looks ok.

Thanks for all the tips!  Anyone else there have any comments -
especially Mac and other PC browsers?

Thanks!
Amy