[thelist] onclick in table row

kris burford kris at midtempo.net
Tue Jan 27 08:08:29 CST 2004

 >> onclick="document.location.href='foo.html">

>I can spot one mistake in your source, don't know if this is what you're
>after :
>
>should be
> >onclick="document.location.href='foo.html'">

my bad.

the source actually has the closing quote, i just transcribed it wrong.

the problem is that some browsers treat the tr onclick as a higher priority
than the anchor in the td cell. i've thought about approaching it with
divs, but it just doesn't seem to work.

the client doesn't want to lose the row highlighting but i'm beginning to
think that there's no cross-browser compatible way to do this.

kris