[thelist] Strange IE Permission Issue...

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 21:54:42 CST 2004

--- Original Post ---

--- Norman Bunn wrote:
> Just a guess, but I would suspect some adware or spyware program is
> the culprit.  Try running Ad-Aware (www.lavasoft.de) and SpyBot
> (www.safer-networking.org/) with the latest config files and see if
> this goes away.

Neither ad-aware or spybot turned up anything and this strange error
persists. Does anyone else have any ideas? Any ideas on where I might
go to even set or remove such a permission?

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]