[thelist] Form Generation

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Wed Jan 28 13:34:16 CST 2004

> I'm confused.  Is Josh looking for a web app developer in a
> shrink-wrapped box or a myVisualWebApp package?  I am totally out of
> touch with that particular audience so I didn't think such a thing
existed.

Steve, let me clarify.  I am looking for something like phpmyedit.org.  If
people have not yet used this they are wasting a lot of time...  It is not
bad, but the problem is that if you want to make tweaks after it runs there
is no way to save them as you make changes to the database.

Take care,
Josh