[thelist] re: My 12 year old son can do websites

Thibaut Allender mailing at capsule.org
Thu Jan 29 09:07:24 CST 2004

on 29/01/2004 11:15, john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote :

> Someone said we should explain the difference between hand-coded HTML and
> WYSIWYG-produced HTML. Well, what are the benefits to the client?

for now, you can't produce xhtml nor php/asp and so on with a wysiwyg soft
think about the future, instead of obsolete static and table sites

and btw, hand-coding can be much faster than dreamweaver's one.
i guess good hands are better than good (uhm...) programs

--
freelance + web|system developper|designer
+ 32 496 26 75 76 + http://www.capsule.org