[thelist] Hand Coding vs. WYSIWYGs

pouncyisdead pouncy_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:33:48 CST 2004

I believe you have to have enough experience with editors and hand-coding to
know when one is the better choice. Both come in handy.

You can't create a site without the ability to find and correct errors that
occur.
To troubleshoot you need to understand your markup.
That only comes with experience and a knowledge of coding.

Then again, almost every editor that I've used has a code-viewing window.

--
Mike Pouncy - DorkExtraordinaire
  "All you can see is your brutal success / And damn the dead and fear the