[thelist] Bulk Mailers

pouncyisdead pouncy_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:12:32 CST 2004

I've used Savicom (Postmaster General / Mindshare) for about 2 years to send to my news list.
Currently, I've had delivery problems when sending to AOL users.

I was sending a simple html (AOL 6.0 approved tags with multi-part text alternative) notification to viewers when I updated my site.

I'd like to find a more reliable way send out my newsletter.
What services would you recommend?

--

Mike Pouncy - DorkExtraordinaire
  "All you can see is your brutal success / And damn the dead and fear the mess."