[thelist] Page check - Mac users, please

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 19:07:32 CST 2004

td#sp {
	padding: 10% 1% 50% 0;
	vertical-align : top;
}

#symprod {
	position : absolute;
	top : 135px;
}

I think you might try removing "position: absolute" from #symprod. I'm
not sure it serves any necessary purpose to position it that way. In
Mac IE5 the image was floating in the middle of the page on top of
everything, and no, you couldn't use the form. Seemed ok in Safari,
though.

Diane

On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 02:17 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a site for an artist, who uses a Mac - OSX 10.2.6  She
> says
> that on this page -
> http://www.symmetricalproductions.com/test/contact.html
> - the side links and the vertical logo are covering the form and she
> can't
> use the form.  Both the code and the style sheets validate, so I'm at a
> loss where to go from here to get it to work.  It works on a PC in both
> Mozilla and IE 5.5 and I've had several PC users test it.
>
> I think she has tried accessing it in both IE 5.2.2. and Safari.
>
> She said that this page
> -  http://www.symmetricalproductions.com/test/about.html
> does the same thing, but other pages are fine.
>
> TIA
>
> Kath ...

***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown