[thelist] CSS issues in NS7

Greg Young YoungG at gsicommerce.com
Thu Jan 29 20:48:37 CST 2004

Howdy, crew. I'm in the process of redesigning my personal site, to be fully
tableless and XHTML compliant. It's still a work in progress, and
everything's been looking good in IE6 & NS7...locally, that is. For whatever
reason, when viewing my local files, everything looks good in the two big
browsers, but I just uploaded my redesign files to a subdirectory on my
domain, and when viewing the site live, everything still looks good in IE,
but in NS7, everything blows up, as if it's not reading the main style
sheet. Anyone ever experience anything like this before? I'm hoping I'm
simply overlooking something stupid here, but to be honest, at this point,
I'm stumped. Here's the URL:

http://www.gyoung.com/redesign/home/index.html

Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

--g