[thelist] CSS issues in NS7

Trent Whaley u233 at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 29 21:45:02 CST 2004

On January 29, 2004 06:48 pm, Greg Young wrote about "[thelist] CSS issues in
NS7":
> Howdy, crew. I'm in the process of redesigning my personal site, to be

> http://www.gyoung.com/redesign/home/index.html
>
> Any insight would be greatly appreciated....

All your text is images, which means I cannot resize it big enough to read
comfortably. I run my 17" monitor at 1280x1024. My dad's laptop has a 15"
screen at 1600x1200; I dread trying to read it there.

also footer_about.gif and footer_contact.gif have insufficient contrast to
read.