[thelist] RE: Starting with Flash MX ActionScript

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 03:34:15 CST 2004

On 30/1/04 7:38 am, "Marcus Andersson" <marcan at home.se> wrote:

> Thanks for the answers (Gordon and Ben), I'll check out your proposals.

No probs,

When I started flash, I used to search and study online tutorials etc...

Www.flashkit.com - used to be very good.

Www.ultrashock.com - also good

Www.kirupa.com - Newer one

The list is endless, google search 'tutorials mx flash'

And not forgetting macromedias own tutorials that come with the program or
are online.

But the biggest learning curve was when i bought that book.

He explains functions(), OO, variable scope, arrays etc in an easily
understandable fashion, I wont go on but it was only after reading that book
that I could actually start to write my own code instead of copying the
relevant bits needed from different tutorials to create desired effect.

Good luck