[thelist] Email Obfuscation may be beaten?

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Fri Jan 30 07:42:57 CST 2004

Hi,

Well what you say is true, i believe most spambots may identify
addresses from the mailto:  prefix in the href attribute. The reason i
am saying this is because on some of our sites where the address is part
of a link we are bombarded with spam. On others where we just display
the email address with out making it a link we get less spam.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.