[thelist] Spoofing and My Doom..... example

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 13:00:42 CST 2004

just as we were talking about spoofed outgoing addresses.......

The email address below is one used for a car sale here:

http://www.minimania.com/web/id/4389/ClassDetail.cfm

on a well visited and spidered site :(

this email address is NEVER used as an outgoing one AND the
network and PC were turned off at the wall......

FB