[thelist] Re: thelist Digest, Vol 11, Issue 82

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 19:45:45 CST 2004

I checked my own personal site stats and see that Netscape for me is
almost 25%. This may be because I get a lot of university traffic.

On the corporate web site of the company I work for, 84% is IE, with
16% "the rest", including Mozilla, Netscape and Interwise. Our Mexico
City office all uses Opera, by the way.

I don't know what the breakdown is "supposed to be". Does this help
corroborate your observation that Explorer may be losing some market
share?

On Friday, January 30, 2004, at 01:58 PM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> While studying the browser stats that I happen to have available, it
> seemed
> to me that Explorer has lost a bit of market share in 2003. I wondered
> if
> anyone had seen the same trend, or the reverse.
***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown