[thelist] Mail Servers for Windows?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Sat Jan 31 08:25:41 CST 2004

I'll soon be setting up a little in-house network with a Apache, an FTP
server, and a mail server. Unfortunately it's windows based. I'm happy with
Apache, and Serve-U, and I'm currently using Mercury Mail Server with good
success.

I would like to explore my options as far as mail servers go: I want to
have server level spam and anti-virus checkers. Can someone recommend a
free/inexpensive  mail server that's robust, reliable, that allows me the
kind of flexibility I would like... and hopefully doesn't have a hellish
learning curve? What do you like?

It doesn't really need to be enterprise level--just solid.

Thanks.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.