[thelist] [javascript] How to dynamically change text field border colour?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 18:01:50 CST 2004

--- Chris Johnston <chris at fuzzylizard.com> wrote:
> I am tyring to create a form validation script/function using
> JavaScript. What I would like to do is, if there are any errors in
> the form, have JavaScript change the border of those text fields to

> a nice
> bright red so that the user will see where the errors are.

document.forms['formName'].elements['textfieldName'].style.border =
"1px solid #c30";

HTH

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]