[thelist] Google fails to find sub-pages

Jane De'Ath janed at oakwebdesign.com.au
Sun Feb 1 12:07:31 CST 2004

Hello List!

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on a problem that has been baffling me for weeks.

I registered a simple little HTML site with search engines for a client.  It's got index.htm and maybe 10 sub pages.  The URL is www.studiostitches.com.au

Google will find references only from the index page, but not from any of the other pages.  Even if I use a specific site search it fails to find anything located on another page.

I have even added each separate page URL to Google, but so far, to no avail.

All the text is real text - not images.

Any suggestions would be most helpful

Regards

Jane