Answer: Re: [thelist] Mail Servers for Windows?

John Handelaar john at videoisland.com
Mon Feb 2 04:33:25 CST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 14:25, Frank wrote:

> I would like to explore my options as far as mail servers go: I want to
> have server level spam and anti-virus checkers. Can someone recommend a
> free/inexpensive  mail server that's robust, reliable, that allows me the
> kind of flexibility I would like... and hopefully doesn't have a hellish
> learning curve?

I've posted this before, but what the hey...

Now apparently also compatible with SpamAssassin via a plugin,
and several virus-scanners, and running on both Win32 and *nix...

<tip type="Free Windows Mail Server">

Xmail.  Bloody awful web site, pretty smart application.

http://www.xmailserver.org

</tip>