[thelist] Re: password protection

Eveline e.vanhemel at pandora.be
Wed Feb 4 06:50:48 CST 2004

Hi,

If I were you, I wouldn't go about looking for some prefab scripts to pull
this off. PHP offers quite a lot of built-in functions related to this
issue. I think you'd better find yourself a webprogrammer to create your own
password protected area. This ensures you also of fine-tuning to your
specific needs. I am quite sure you will find people to do this for you
(maybe on this list...). I would offer to do it myself but unfortunately I
don't have the time to do it, quite a lot of projects on my hands for the
moment ;-)

Greetings,

Eveline