[thelist] FIR Shortcoming?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Feb 4 14:26:36 CST 2004

.jeff,

Yes, actually.  The page contents initial h1 tag (which subsequently would
always be the page title) needed to overlap the header graphic by about 1em.
I wanted to keep it simple and cross-browser friendly, so I chose making the
header the headache (which it wasn't really, other than this logo link issue
which is now resolved).  It was also easier to make the body part of the
document flow because it allowed me to make the footer part of the document
flow.

If your interested, I'll post a link when the site's up.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/