[thelist] dedicated server hosting

Wesley Mason wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 19:02:07 CST 2004

I can recommend 1&1 for very good UK server hosting, I have my current
server (affectionately named Hackworth after a character from a
favourite cyberpunk novel) from which 1stvamp.org and gfbowl.com are
hosted, very good service at a rather nice price (I remember when I
used to pay $200/mo for a Cobalt RaQ3 around 2000/2001).

--
Wesley Aaron Mason
(1st Vamp)