[thelist] Here's one for you... (ASP and HTML)

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Feb 6 10:26:48 CST 2004

Allow me to illustrate my page:

I have a form with a bunch of fields. If you were to print this out, it
would cover two pages of 8 1/2" x 11".  In the middle of this form, I have a
scrollable inline frame that contains about 75 or so check boxes. The reason
for this is because we absolutely do not want to make this form any longer
on the screen. If we were to abandon the iFrame and stick all 75 checkboxes
on the main form it would violate out desires.

My problem:

When I submit the form, can I get those checkboxes and their values from
within that iFrame?

I'm open to any suggestions.

Rob.Smith