[thelist] Here's one for you... (ASP and HTML)

Toby Mills toby at tobymills.com
Fri Feb 6 10:43:21 CST 2004

Alternatively split them into different sections on different pages. These
don't have to be completely different pages; rather use JavaScript to hide
and show the different sections, thus when submitted its one big page. You
could use some sort of tabbed navigation at the top for each section or just
a simple next & previous.

Just a thought

toby mills
web developer & programmer