[thelist] Netscape 6 and javascript

Zhang, Lingling lingz at cs.umd.edu
Sat Feb 7 16:26:52 CST 2004

Ok, I've deleted "document.write document.all[id];", which I have no idea why is
there.

However, the writeMenus() still didn't get called in Netscape 6.2. Any ideas?
See the code below:

onload="writeMenus();" ...>

In func.js file, I have:

function writeMenus() {
            alert("write menus");
            if (!isDOM && !isIE4 && !isNS4) return;
}

When I tested in Netscape 6.2, the alert message didn't show up, and the menu
didn't get written. And there's no error either.

Thanks,
Lingling