[thelist] Web Development Methodology

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Sun Feb 8 22:59:30 CST 2004

We take the time to survey materials such as their existing web
presence, print collateral, mission statement documents, etc.

Clients who provide a design brief usually make some mention of goals.
A well written brief is quite specific about goals.

For the initial client meeting we always draft a list of goals for
discussion.  Sometimes we end the meeting with a completely different
list.  The point is to provide a starting point for discussion.

The majority of our clients appreciate that we take time to understand
what is important to their organization.

If a client isn't clear on their goals, how can they evaluate your
success in helping to achieve them?

--
David