[thelist] rollover behaviour

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 05:29:02 CST 2004

Hi

I'm trying to implement a text '<back' link from a glossary page, which
takes the viewer back to the previous page.

This works: <a onClick="history.back(1);" class="dlink">&lt;back</a> but
the text doesn't rollover properly in IE6 (it does in Moz).

If I put in an 'href=""' it rolls-over properly but it takes the reader
back to the home page.

I want the right behaviour, plus a rollover.

I'm trying to do it without passing the previous page name.

The relevant CSS is, I think:
a:link {color: rgb(193, 30, 0);}
a:visited {color: rgb(76, 53, 99);}
a:hover {background-color: rgb(193, 30, 0);
	color: rgb(247, 245, 161);}
.dlink, .dlink a, .dlink a:link, .dlink a:visited	{
	text-decoration: underline;
	}

(I had to force underline because it wasn't underlining).

Any helpful hints anyone?

Cheers