[thelist] CSS Based on Calendar Dates

patrick pms at stoutstreet.com
Fri Feb 13 09:19:18 CST 2004

You'll want to look at a scripting/server-side language (PHP works
nicely) that will check the date (or a part thereof) on each site visit.
Then using if/then/else or a swich statement you can select the css file
you want, then write that filename variable to the head of your document.

patrick sanders
http://www.stoutstreet.com
web sites that fit