[thelist] cache issue

Rodrigo Galindez rodrigo at cedha.org.ar
Fri Feb 13 16:58:08 CST 2004

Andrew,
   Sorry, by error, my last email was sent before I finish it. I don't know
how you can "refresh" client web browser cache, as far as i know, you can
use a meta tag telling the client to refresh the page in a specific delay,
but i don't think this helps much.

  <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0">

  Cheers,

Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant
Center for Human Rights and Environment (CEDHA)
Gral Paz 186 10 A
5000 - Cordoba - Argentina
Tel/fax 54-351-4256278
rodrigo at cedha.org.ar