[thelist] IIS6 Log Files

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 13 23:11:51 CST 2004

.jeff,

I suppose if I was inclined to recompile analog (open source is such a nice)
I could do just that.  But, my issue, as I've recently discovered, is more
than just a problem with analog.  My anal side wants to see nice and clean
log files.  I'm not too keen when software changes its behavior from one
version to the next.  At least this change is fairly benign.

I've written a script to run through the log files and clean out the extra
comments lines.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.