[thelist] Text disappearing in IE 6

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Sun Feb 15 19:39:02 CST 2004

I have a very strange problem. I have to create an xml document and an
xslt style sheet to transform it to html. This works perfectly in
Mozilla and Firefox (Firebird). However, when I try to view the same
page in IE 6 some of the text dissappears when I scroll the page. Here
is the address:

http://cps630.scs.ryerson.ca/~c2johnst/lab3/movies.xml

What is happening exactly is if I keep the browser window small enough
to ensure that I have to scroll when I scroll down, then back up, and
then back down, the first scroll down causes some of the text to dissappear.

Anyone notice this, or is my install of IE 6 just screwed up?

chris