[thelist] Input Box & WinXP

Jwp live4bacon at optonline.net
Mon Feb 16 09:04:07 CST 2004

Good day,

Here is a strange one for you.  I have built a login page with the standard
format of two input fields one type=text the other type=password obviously,
both 15char wide.  Now when viewed on my Win2000 machine everything appears
fine.  However when viewed on an XP machine the bottom, password, box is
noticeably wider than the name box above it?????

<snippett>

maxlength="15"></td>

maxlength="15"></td>

</snippet>

Anyone have any light they can shed on this?  If you like I can send you a
link to the offending page offlist.

Thanks for you help,

JP